[Rspamd-Users] mark spam in subject, any side effects?

lutz.niederer at gmx.net lutz.niederer at gmx.net
Sat Aug 13 11:49:38 UTC 2022

Hi,

four differs from two in the way that it is about mails that were not classified as spam by rspamd.  When moving these mails (false negatives) into the spam folder because a human said they are spam (sieve giving the mails to rspamd for learning), they will be added a subject prefix of [SPAM score] by sieve.  The question is if this addition would be a problem.  But if you say that adding [SPAM xx] to the subject will generally be no problem for rspam's engine, then I don't care and just add it.  I was not sure if rspamd would learn "many mails that have [SPAM xx] in front of the subject are spam", what is no criterion that one should learn.

Cheers!
-lutzn