[Rspamd-Users] no dkim signing for whitelisted ip

Jesse Norell jesse at kci.net
Wed Apr 27 23:22:54 UTC 2022

Hello,

  I am setting up some white/black lists based on client ip and mail
sender info, and I find all my attempts to whitelist based on client ip
result in no dkim signing for the message; if I instead whitelist based
on eg. sender address, it does dkim sign.  I have tried all the config
options I can find and still have this issue, am I overlooking
something or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Jesse

This rule matches by sender address, it uses force_actions to set "no
action" and works correctly (ie. signs the message):

(multimap.conf)
ISPC_WHITELIST_ENVFROM {
  group = "ISPConfig";
  description = "Whitelisted sender address.";
  type = "selector";
  selector = "from('smtp')";
  map = [ "$LOCAL_CONFDIR/local.d/maps.d/sender_whitelist.inc.ispc", "$LOCAL_CONFDIR/local.d/maps.d/sender_whitelist.inc.local" ];
  score = -7.0;
}

(corresponding force_actions.conf entry):
  ISPC_WHITELIST_SENDER {
    expression = "(ISPC_WHITELIST_ENVFROM and (R_DKIM_ALLOW or R_SPF_ALLOW)) or (ISPC_WHITELIST_FROM and R_DKIM_ALLOW) and !CLAM_VIRUS and !JUST_EICAR";
    action = "no action";
    message = "Whitelisted sender";
  }

This is a nearly identical rule which also uses force_actions, but it does not dkim sign:

(multimap.conf):
ISPC_WHITELIST_IP {
  group = "ISPConfig";
  description = "Whitelisted ip address.";
  type = "selector";
  selector = "ip";
  map = [ "$LOCAL_CONFDIR/local.d/maps.d/ip_whitelist.inc.ispc", "$LOCAL_CONFDIR/local.d/maps.d/ip_whitelist.inc.local" ];
  score = -7.0;
}

(force_actions.conf):
  ISPC_WHITELIST_CLIENT_IP {
    expression = "ISPC_WHITELIST_IP and !CLAM_VIRUS and !JUST_EICAR";
    action = "no action";
    message = "Testing dkim signing with ip whitelist";

Jesse Norell
Kentec Communications, Inc.
970-522-8107  -  www.kci.net