[Rspamd-Users] rspamd with clamav and clamav-unofficial-sigs from Sanesecurity

Andreas Wass - Glas Gasperlmair a.wass at glas-gasperlmair.at
Thu Nov 25 09:24:00 UTC 2021

Hi, all
some experiences with rspamd, clamav and additional
clamav-unofficial-sigs from Sanesecurity?

Anything to configure additional, or does it work straight away after
installation?

I'm thinking about following section in
/etc/clamav-unofficial-sigs/master.conf
# Set path to clamd.pid file (see clamd.conf for path location).
clamd_pid="/var/run/clamav/clamd.pid"

On my Debian 11 Bullseye there is no clamd.pid

Install Guide for Debian:
github.com/extremeshok/clamav-unofficial-sigs/blob/master/guides/ubuntu-debian.md