[Rspamd-Users] symbol ... has its score defined but there is no corresponding rule registered

Andreas Wass - Glas Gasperlmair a.wass at glas-gasperlmair.at
Sat Nov 13 10:01:46 UTC 2021

   Hi all!
   Rspamd works very well on my 2 debian 11 servers, and both are
   configured exactly the same.
   On one of them, rspamadm configtest shows me this:
   symbol 'REDIRECTOR_FALSE' has its score defined but there is no
   corresponding rule registered
   symbol 'PHISHED_WHITELISTED' has its score defined but there is no
   corresponding rule registered
   syntax OK
   I have to say that on the 2nd server the config files in /etc/rspamd i
   copied with rsync, but all files an every server are exactly the same
   (checked it with diff).

   So what can i do, to take away this?
   thanks, Andi