[Rspamd-Users] don't process mail forwarded from another server

Jesse Norell jesse at kci.net
Tue May 18 17:57:06 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2021-05-14 at 05:44 +0000, Friedrichs, Jens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You can use following in your settings:
>
> apply {
>     symbols_disabled = [
> 	"MILTER_HEADERS"
>     ];
> }
>
> This would disable all header rewritings.

  Thank you for this suggestion as well.  This does work to leave the
incoming headers alone.

  I also need to revise my earlier reply regarding the skip_process
flag:

On Wed, 2021-05-12 at 19:40 +0300, Gerasimos Melissaratos via Users
wrote:
> You can try something like the following in "settings.conf":
>
> mk_servers {
>      priority = 40;
>      ip = "12.34.56.78"; # my.other.server
>      apply {
>          groups_enabled = ["antivirus"];
>          flags = ["skip_process"];
>      }
> }
>
> and messages coming from 12.34.56.78 will not be processed.

  When testing this I made a typo in the settings.conf filename, so my
tests were ineffective.  After correcting that, I found that these
settings together do disable the header rewriting - however it is not
the skip_process flag which does so, but rather the 'groups_enabled =
["antivirus"];' (milter_headers is not in the 'antivirus' group, and is
therefore disabled).

Thanks to all for the pointers!

Jesse

--