[Rspamd-Users] Different rejection thresholds for different recipient domains?

Johannes Rohr johannes at rohr.org
Fri May 7 06:13:30 UTC 2021

Dear all,

as of late, our mailing lists seem to have become a target for
spammers. Since for almost all of them, posting is allowed only for
members, this mainly is a problem for the list owners, but it also
leads to many bounces to the admin of the host system (myself), as the
host systems of several listowners regularly reject the spam that is
forwarded to them for their dismissal or approval.

I would like to prevent this by lowering the threshold upon which mail
to any of our mailman subdomains is rejected, without affecting the
normal IMAP mailboxes. What would be the most straightforward way to
achieving this?

Cheers,

Johannes