[Rspamd-Users] Webinar on email filtering

Vsevolod Stakhov vsevolod at rspamd.com
Mon Mar 22 17:31:00 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

On 01/03/2021 10:34, Riccardo Alfieri wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> last week my colleagues had a webinar about email filtering, where they
> dug deep on how to use DNSBLs and, more importantly, where to use them.
>
> I'm sharing the recording here, hoping that it would be useful. The
> webinar is slightly geared toward professional users, but we did our
> best to make it also understandable to less experienced people. I hope
> you'll enjoy it, and, if you have questions or need more informations,
> please write me (not on list! except if it is a Rspamd related question
> :) and I'll do my best to answer your questions.
>
> https://youtu.be/V668P-KAaZw

By the way, is there any interest in an Rspamd related webinar or
meetup? I think I could organize one if there is a significant interest
in the community.
The past year was awful in terms of communications and this year seems
to be not anyhow better, so there are almost no chances to talk offline
I'm afraid.