[Rspamd-Users] fuzzy.rspamd.com maintenance

Vsevolod Stakhov vsevolod at rspamd.com
Sat Mar 20 11:18:45 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I plan to perform fuzzy.rspamd.com maintenance tonight with the
following effects:

- IP address change (should be caught up by Rspamd automatically)
- some downtime (I expect it to be not more than an hour)

Aside thet, I also would like to share my plans to enforce limits
according to https://rspamd.com/doc/usage_policy.html

I will also block access to public fuzzy storage for those users who
have disabled sharing of their messages stats. Just to remind of what
content is shared by default:

Rspamd sends additional data when checking for fuzzy hashes: it
sends the **source IP** (with mask applied) address of email being
scanned and the **domain name** of a sender. This data is end-to-end
encrypted between you and Rspamd public fuzzy storage.

If you disable this sharing or use an unsupported Rspamd version, you
would have FUZZY_BLOCKED symbol.

I plan to introduce this change in a month: from the 1st of May, so
please be aware.