[Rspamd-Users] Webinar on email filtering

Riccardo Alfieri riccardo.alfieri at spamteq.com
Mon Mar 1 10:34:46 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

last week my colleagues had a webinar about email filtering, where they
dug deep on how to use DNSBLs and, more importantly, where to use them.

I'm sharing the recording here, hoping that it would be useful. The
webinar is slightly geared toward professional users, but we did our
best to make it also understandable to less experienced people. I hope
you'll enjoy it, and, if you have questions or need more informations,
please write me (not on list! except if it is a Rspamd related question
:) and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

https://youtu.be/V668P-KAaZw

--
Best regards,
Riccardo Alfieri