[Rspamd-Users] x-spam-level header removed?

Michael Kliewe m.kliewe at team.mail.de
Sat Jan 16 10:19:11 UTC 2021

Hello,

Am 15.01.2021 um 23:17 schrieb Alain de Longue via Users:
> Just telling me my configuration is broken is incredibly not useful.

I do have a "X-Spam-Level" header, BUT ONLY in Spam-Mails that reach the
Spam-Limit (and are put into my Junk-folder). In mails that were not
detected as spam I don't have the header.

That's fine for me.

Do I understand you correctly that you ALWAYS want the header to be
added? I don't know how to do that, maybe you have to set "remove = 0"
for that header?

https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/milter_headers.html#x-spam-level

Did you read the documentation page, did you try it?

Michael