[Rspamd-Users] Migrating Rspamd: How to keep bayes ham/spam learning?

Cédric cedric at nyro.dev
Mon Jan 11 13:39:51 UTC 2021

Thanks for the quick reply.

I did a simple rsync of the redis dump.rdb file and it worked perfectly.

I noticed the doc says:
"Copying RDB files is completely safe while the server is running. You
don’t have to stop redis or rspamd."

I did it a first time while redis and rspamd where started.
It didn't work because dump.rdb where rewritten (I guess because an
email or something happen during the rsync)

I did it while redis and rspamd where stopped, and it worked perefeclty
after restarting, I now have my BAYES values.

Thank you Alexander.