[Rspamd-Users] Regex analysis and homoglyphs

Bressier Simon bressier.s at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 09:07:10 UTC 2021

Hello folks !

I was wondering, I'll probably start playing with the regex module, but was
wondering how rspamd manages homoglyphs ?

Is there a way to auto-replace homoglyphs by the latin equivalent, then to
perform regex analysis ?
Is that something already done on the engine core ?

I frequently have spammers/scammers, trying to hide keywords using
cyrillic or greek equivalent characters, and I can't just think to all
possible regex with all possible homoglyphs (and there's a lot known...
https://github.com/codebox/homoglyph/blob/master/raw_data/chars.txt)

Dunno if you already had to deal with that in the past ?

Thank you very much in advance !

Simon