[Rspamd-Users] Selectors on RBLs

Simon Bressier bressier.s at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:34:49 UTC 2021

Hi Andrew,

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 9:29 AM Andrew Lewis via Users
<users at lists.rspamd.com> wrote:

> Hi Bressier,
>
> > just bumping my question here in case someone is already using successfully
> > selectors on RBLs to build custom DNSBL requests using header pieces +
> > domains from the urls ?
>
> It should work as you're expecting in the current master revision.

Very glad to hear that, that's not a usual need on DNSBL, I know, but
we are building our own dnsbl service for internal purposes, and this
feature is going exactly on the way we want to go. Thank you very much
for that !

I'm not really familiar with the release cycles at rspamd, do you have
a rough idea of when to expect that ?

Thank you again,

Best,

Simon