[Rspamd-Users] Selectors on RBLs

Bressier Simon bressier.s at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:55:18 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

Discovering selectors currently, and trying to implement the logic on a
specific RBL, as described on both pages:
https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/rbl.html
https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/selectors.html

I've tried the following:

customrbl_domains {
>             ignore_defaults = true;
>             no_ip = true;
>             dkim = true;
>             selector = 'header("Feedback-ID");urls.get_tld.take_n(20)';
>             disable_monitoring = true;
>             rbl = "sub.myrbl.com";
>             returncodes = {
>             RETURNEDCODE = "127.0.0.1";
>             }
>         }

And it does not follow the way I would imagine. What I've understood from
the doc, is it should concat the feedback-id header value with the domains
of the urls, to create a list of feedback-id:domain.com to request via the
rbl.

The behavior I'm currently getting is actually different, it makes two
requests to the rbl, one with the feedback-id, and one with the domains,
making the whole thing not helpful to me :(

Could you please tell me if I'm doing the right thing and if I've
understood properly the purpose of the selectors for rbls ?

Thank you very much in advance,

Best,

Simon