[Rspamd-Users] Retraining spam/ham fails with HTTP 403

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Fri Apr 30 14:05:18 UTC 2021

My environment has a core services host [minbar] which runs postfix and
rspamd.  Approved mail then may be relayed to other hosts running
postfix but not their own rspamd instances.  [babylon5 for example].

So, mail for me comes in, is scanned by rspamd on minbar, then is
relayed to babylon5, where I read the mail and determine that it is
spam.  So I forward it to retrain-spam at minbar.caerllewys.net, which is
an alias on minbar:

retrain-spam:           "| rspamc learn_spam"

And minbar says,
<retrain-spam at caerllewys.net>: Command died with status 1: " rspamc
    learn_spam". Command output: Results for file: stdin (0.000 seconds)
HTTP
    error: 403, Unauthorized

I'm clearly doing something wrong.  Can anyone help me out here?

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net