[Rspamd-Users] Spam from my own address not detected

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Thu Apr 29 20:06:54 UTC 2021

Hello Hans,

That test says that SPF exists, so that's correct. It also says that my
SPF policy isn't very strict. I'm currently changing that to the next
level with ~all.

But the record is there and Rspamd states it isn't. That's wrong. So I
don't understand that message, it's wrong or confusing.

The test also says that DKIM is not there, but it also explains that it
is just unable to find the records. DKIM records are there but probably
cannot apply unless a DKIM signature says which name to use so that the
correct DNS record can be queried. Since these messages don't have a
signature, DKIM does not apply.

I'm currently looking into DMARC and see what I can do with that.

-Yves