[Rspamd-Users] Whitelisting sender domains

Friedrichs, Jens jens.friedrichs at uni-leipzig.de
Tue Apr 27 07:27:55 UTC 2021

Hello,

I would suggest not to use -1000 score points to whitelist.
All mails would be learned as ham.

multimap.conf:

SENDER_DOMAIN_WHITELIST {
    type = "from";
    filter = "email:domain"
    map = "file://$LOCAL_CONFDIR/maps.d/sender_whitelist.map";
}

sender_whitelist.map
## domain.com
## tld.domain.com

force_actions.conf

WHITELIST_SENDER_SPAM {
    action = "no_action";
    expression = "( SENDER_ADDRESS_WHITELIST | SENDER_DOMAIN_WHITELIST )";
}

This would whitelist all mails from the domains in the list. And not get learned as ham.

And to be safe from possible virus attacks:

force_actions.conf

 VIRUS_FOUND {
    action = "reject";
    message = "INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE";
    expression = GROUP_VIRUS_REJECT
    require_action = ["no action", "greylist", "reject", "add header", "rewrite subject"];		< makes the force_action a post_filter and overwrites the pre_filter (WHITELIST_SENDER_SPAM)
 }

But all in all I would not suggest to use whitelists. It is always a better idea to solve the problem 😊

Best regards
Jens