[Rspamd-Users] How to use lua_mime.add_text_footer

Alexander Meinhardt alexander.meinhardt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:44:59 UTC 2021

Hello,

combined your snippet with my extra checkups about authuser and used
to load the footers from files, but whatever i try i got two problems:

1. The prefilter group and/or priority seems to be managed after the
dkim_signing is done, because e.g. Google reports, that the body
doesn't match verify?

> dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify)

I tried with priority 10, group prefilter/mime, but it doesn't seems
to be considered.
When the rspamd.local.lua is commented, all seems fine, so it seems to
be related to the prefilter or better said point of manipulation.

2. There might be an bug in the snippet you provided, because sending
a a message from Thunderbird-17.10.0 comes as:

>--------------3C188886DB3F85BE7A7F7388
>
>this is a test email.
>
>                                   #footer from file
>--                                 #footer from file
>Plaintext Signature     #footer from file
>Sign Name                 #footer from file
>
>--------------3C188886DB3F85BE7A7F7388Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
>  <head>

>  </head>

>--------------3C188886DB3F85BE7A7F7388--

Looks like a line break doesn't seems to be correct aligned, because
Content-Type is added to the boundary.
As well as the html part is added to the encoding.
This results in various SYMBOLS on rspamd which failed, like
BROKEN_HEADERS (10).

Do i miss a bugfix-release here, because i'm using Rspamd-2.7-r100
which seems to be the officel 2.7 release, just marked as stable for
amd64 on Gentoo at 2021-02-25T11:33:31+00:00.

Thanks for your time.