[Rspamd-Users] Where to set c= regarding DKIM signature?

Michael Grimm trashcan at ellael.org
Mon Apr 12 17:55:03 UTC 2021

Hi

I wonder where a DKIM signature's canonicalization flag c= is defined? And please note, that I am a newbie regarding DKIM, still.

My signature shows c=relaxed/relaxed but I cannot find a way to alter that to e.g. c=relaxed/simple. I do have the feeling that this might be achieved in the dkim_signing module. But I cannot find canonicalization mentioned in that module's description[1] at all.

Thanks in advance and with kind regards,
Michael

[1] https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/dkim_signing.html