[Rspamd-Users] Issue with Spam getting through

Florian Eich florian at bmc-labs.com
Fri Apr 2 07:56:36 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

we've used rspamd since we started the company, I set it up and we've been
very happy with the performance. However in the last few days, there is an
email from one specific source that keeps getting through. The source is

info at s19.move-hosting.ru

and the emails are advertisement for website promotion in Russian language.
I've contacted the domain admin and informed them about the situation, but
from experience I don't have high hopes that this is going to have any effect.

In any case, I've been posting the emails into the scan & learn of rspamd, but
they still keep getting through. I don't think this is intended behaviour, or
is it? In the past, whenever I've flagged emails as spam in this way, they did
not get through a second time.

Thanks for this great piece of software!

Best regards
Florian

--
Florian Eich