[Rspamd-Users] Thank you Vsevolod for your time & effort regarding rspamd

Vsevolod Stakhov vsevolod at rspamd.com
Thu Sep 24 20:36:22 UTC 2020

On 24/09/2020 15:40, Stefan Bauer wrote:
> Vsevolod,
>
> Once again let me thank you for your great piece of software, all the time
> you put into it and your quick response to bug reports.
>
> I know rspamd is not a complete one-man show but the main kudos deserves a
> single man.
>
> I hope you keep up the good work and never lose interest in fighting spam :)
>
> Thank you.
>
> Stefan

Thank you for your kind words and support!

I know that I'm not the best person in terms of communication so I
appreciate your patience sometimes :)

I hope that the new release will be ready soon by the way, as there is a
long delay since the last release - I'm just fixing some bugs trying to
avoid possible regressions.