[Rspamd-Users] RspamD Training

Dan Swartzendruber dswartz at druber.com
Fri Sep 18 02:57:54 UTC 2020

I've successfully used the dovecot anti-spam plugin.

On September 17, 2020, at 10:39 PM, David Reagan <me at davidreagan.net> wrote:

Hey all,

This evening I've been digging into how you can train RspamD.
Specifically, I want each user to be able to train for themselves.

Can you confirm I'm not missing anything?

  * There is the Scan/Learn screen in the webui.
  * You can use rspamc to directly scan a message, or multiple messages
    at a time.
  * You can send a REST request to /learnspam or /learnham.

I did find my way to
https://github.com/darix/dovecot-sieve-antispam-rspamd Is that still the
best way to implement learning via Dovecot and sieve?

I was actually kinda hoping to just configure spam at example.org and
ham at example.org accounts that I would give rspamd access to. Then
configure sieve to forward emails placed in spam, or moved out of spam,
to the appropriate address. Has anyone figured out a simple way to
implement that?

Any tips on something I've missed?

Thanks!

- David Reagan