[Rspamd-Users] Building rspamd distribution package for Raspbian 10

Martin Brampton martin at black-sheep-research.com
Thu Oct 29 15:21:51 UTC 2020

The build instructions don't produce a package. The instructions for a
distribution package are:

$ mkdir rspamd.build
$ cd rspamd.build
$ ./dist.sh
$ tar xvf rspamd-<rspamd_version>.tar.xz
$ cd rspamd-<rspamd_version>
$ debuild

But if you create a new directory and change into it, there isn't going
to be a ./dist.sh file (or any other file). Then if you find dist.sh and
run it, an error says you need to pass a file as a parameter. What file?
I just don't know how to use this.

--
Martin Brampton, Black Sheep Research
martin at black-sheep-research.com
https://black-sheep-research.com
Tel: +44 1653 696210 or +1 585 939 7885
Mobile: +44 7771 787010
Office: 4 York Road, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 6AX, UK.