[Rspamd-Users] learn error: Cannot learn statistics when passthrough result has been set; not classified

fred.zinsli at shooter.co.nz fred.zinsli at shooter.co.nz
Fri Oct 16 17:44:14 UTC 2020

For me it is not enabled.

spamtrap {
   # Optionally set an action
   #action = "no action";
   # A map file containing regexp entries for spamtrap emails and domains
   #map = file://$LOCAL_CONFDIR/local.d/maps.d/spamtrap.map
   # Name of the symbol
   #symbol = "SPAMTRAP";
   # A score for this module
   #score = 0.0;
   # Flag to enable fuzzy learning
   learn_fuzzy = false;
   # Flag to enable bayes spam learning
   learn_spam = false;
   # Fuzzy flag
   #fuzzy_flag = 1;
   # Fuzzy weight
   #fuzzy_weight = 10.0;
   # Redis key prefix
   #key_prefix = 'sptr_';
   # Skip spamtrap checks for authorized users
   #check_authed = false;
   # Skip spamtrap checks for local networks
   #check_local = false;

   # !!! Disabled by default !!!
   enabled = false;

   .include(try=true,priority=5) "${DBDIR}/dynamic/spamtrap.conf"
   .include(try=true,priority=1,duplicate=merge)
"$LOCAL_CONFDIR/local.d/spamtrap.conf"
   .include(try=true,priority=10)
"$LOCAL_CONFDIR/override.d/spamtrap.conf"
}