[Rspamd-Users] learn error: Cannot learn statistics when passthrough result has been set; not classified

fred.zinsli at shooter.co.nz fred.zinsli at shooter.co.nz
Fri Oct 16 17:15:47 UTC 2020

Hello all

Very new to rspamd, so please excuse me if my question is answered
elsewhere.

During my normal use of rspamd I periodically check the History panel.
Whilst checking this I have noted the following message at the bottom of
the page in the errors section.
Note: I don't use the command line as I don't know what I'm doing, so
I'm a UI person.

learn error: Cannot learn statistics when passthrough result has been
set; not classified

I do not know what this means, and I have googled it without success.

So I ask here in the hope someone can point me in the right direction.

System:
uname -a
Linux mx 4.19.0-11-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.146-1 (2020-09-17) x86_64
GNU/Linux

rspamd -v
Rspamd daemon version 2.6

redis-server -v
Redis server v=5.0.3 sha=00000000:0 malloc=jemalloc-5.1.0 bits=64
build=1b271fe49834c463

Rspamd is integrated into IPSconfig3

I have made no changes to the system from default.

Regards

Fred