[Rspamd-Users] WebUI History Reload

Kyle A. kyle at cci1986.com
Tue Oct 13 13:11:43 UTC 2020

I'm configuring/testing/training.  So I end up running tail -f on my
rspamd log and hitting refresh every few seconds when an email comes
through.  It's exhausting.

To get this much needed autorefresh feature:
* I would happily accept a warning about excessive server load and
bandwidth when enabling automatically refreshing history.
* I would happily accept 1-page-only of latest samples when enabled.
* I would happily accept no filtering when enabled.

I believe it would be helpful for developer debugging as well.

Thanks for the reply,
Kyle