[Rspamd-Users] Neural bug after upgrade to 2.6

Christian Balzer chibi at gol.com
Wed Oct 7 06:05:27 UTC 2020

This may be the issue, when restarting rspamd we see:
---
2020-10-07 14:54:49 #20084(normal) <5f3b50>; lua; neural.lua:295: created new ANN profile for default:default, data stored at prefix rn_default_default_tfqkaeai_0

2020-10-07 14:57:25 #23104(normal) <1fad12>; lua; neural.lua:295: created new ANN profile for default:default, data stored at prefix rn_default_default_rwb5bncr_0
---
Note the differing prefixes.

Since the upgrade the NEURAL_SPAM or HAM aren't triggered either.

Along those lines (and I googled and found other people asking, but no
answers), how does one go about feeding the neural ANN bits (or BAYES) into
the same dataset (prefix I presume) in redis for multiple nodes running
rspamd?
With busy MXs they learn quickly enough, but I want less active nodes to
benefit from the busy ones and ideally a more uniform behavior (in case a
spam run targets only one node at a time).

Regards,

Christian