[Rspamd-Users] Whitelists in a single file

Bernardo Reino reinob at bbmk.org
Mon Nov 16 18:58:08 UTC 2020

On 15/11/2020 14:04, Martin Brampton via Users wrote:
> Whitelisting appears to be done by entering domain names into a set of
> files, including spf_whitelist.inc.local, dkim_whitelist.inc.local, etc.
>
> Is there a way to use a single file to whitelist domains, irrespective
> of their status in relation to spf, dkim, etc?
>
> Having to separate them seems odd (assuming it is necessary) as the
> status of email from a domain can change outside of the recipient's
> control.
>
> Or am I completely misunderstanding all this?

If you want, you can have the list of domains in one file, and make the
others a symbolic link to it.

Like:
lrwxrwxrwx ... dkim_whitelist.inc.local -> dmarc_whitelist.inc.local
-rw-r--r-- ... dmarc_whitelist.inc.local
lrwxrwxrwx ... spf_dkim_whitelist.inc.local -> dmarc_whitelist.inc.local
lrwxrwxrwx ... spf_whitelist.inc.local -> dmarc_whitelist.inc.local