[Rspamd-Users] empty Web UI on Ubuntu 20.04

rspam at padaru.com rspam at padaru.com
Fri Nov 13 12:45:15 UTC 2020

   Hey there,

   i´ve just installed rspamd on a Ubuntu 20 server and get an empty
   Webui, it seems he cant load the serverinformations.

   Currently i run an setup with two rspamd mail servers and three redis
   sentinel servers without problems. But i dont understand the failure on
   my u20 mashine...

   The only error i receive is in the browser developer tools:

   Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'no action' of undefined
   at process_node_stat (stats.js:276)
   at Object.success (stats.js:317)
   at Object.complete (rspamd.js:362)
   at c (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2)
   at Object.fireWith (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2)
   at l (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2)
   at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2)

   If i spectate the answer from my server and lookup in the neighbours
   list, i can see all my servers. The Port 11334 is open and the
   secure_ip is 0.0.0.0.

   Without my Ubuntu 20 server, i can handle bothe Ubuntu 18 servers via
   the web panel, but if i add the ubuntu 20 server to the neighbours list
   in my main ubuntu 18 server, the web ui goes empty, if i delete the
   ubuntu 20 server, the web panel workes fine with my two older servers..

   Has anybody an idea? slowly I despair..