[Rspamd-Users] How to configure rspamd to never reject email?

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Sat Mar 28 14:50:50 UTC 2020

>>> Try the following: create or edit
>>>
>>> /etc/rspamd/local.d/actions.conf
>>>
>>> reject = 99;           # Reject when reaching this score
>>> greylist = 98;         # Apply greylisting when reaching this score
>>> add_header = 5.1;      # Add header when reaching this score
>>> rewrite_subject = 5.2; # in case you want this
>>> subject = "[SPAM] %s"; # ...
>>>
>>> Then restart rspamd.
>>>
>>> Watch your logs and check the spam scores. I've seen mails with 50 points but so far none over 90.
>> Or if you want to disable ist completely:
>> https://rspamd.com/doc/faq.html#how-can-i-disable-some-rspamd-action
>
> I already tried this:
>
> # cat local.d/settings.conf
> some_settings {
>  apply {
>    actions {
>      reject = null;
>    }
>  }
> }
>
> But it doesn't seems to work. Mail is still rejected.

Have you ever set any action score using the webinterface?
This has a higher priority than local.d/*.conf

https://rspamd.com/doc/faq.html#what-are-the-locald-and-overrided-directories

"/etc/rspamd/local.d/<conf_file> - included with priority 1 that allows you to
redefine and extend the default rules; but dynamic updates or items redefined
via the WebUI will have higher priority and can redefine the values included"

Best regards
Gerald