[Rspamd-Users] Announce: updated usage policies

Vsevolod Stakhov vsevolod at rspamd.com
Fri Mar 27 12:54:03 UTC 2020

On 26/03/2020 17:20, Kim Sindalsen via Users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could the/some of the traffic be distributed? not that I'm on a
> 1000Mbit/1000Mbit fiber, but I wouldn't mind donating some bandwidth for
> queries or other stuff.
>
> ie. something like pool.ntp.org?
>
> Regards,
> Kim Sindalsen

Thank you for your offer but it won't work.

Maps are distributed over HTTPS and are unsigned, so it is not possible
to build a distributed and secure system with untrusted peers. The same
is true for fuzzy hashes.

Furthermore, I prefer to have all my infrastructure under my control as
after all on any failure Rspamd users would come to me.

PS: please refrain from top-quoting in the list. Thank you.