[Rspamd-Users] Call for testing: Rspamd 2.5 RC 2

Vsevolod Stakhov vsevolod at rspamd.com
Fri Mar 27 12:51:38 UTC 2020

Hello,

This is the the call for testing for Rspamd upcoming release. I plan
to do such a calls regularly to improve the quality of the releases and
to ensure that all users do not experience any troubles during upgrade.

So the package version I call to test for is the following:

rspamd-2.5-152.git0e1e5111e

Please switch to the rolling/experimental packages to test it in your
environment. You can switch back once 2.5 is finally released. I do not
plan to introduce any slashing changes till the final 2.5 release so
please report any findings you have before the release. That's the main
goal of this release candidate.

There are no significant changes since the first RC - just some
stability improvements on reload.