[Rspamd-Users] Announce: updated usage policies

Vsevolod Stakhov vsevolod at rspamd.com
Thu Mar 26 10:21:43 UTC 2020

Hello,

Because of the recent abuses of the fair usage of the rspamd.com site
resources I have decided to update the fair usage policies and include a
special section for those who embeds Rspamd into their products (both
commercial and open ones). Please read the terms carefully if you
believe that you might be affected:

https://rspamd.com/doc/usage_policy.html

Furthermore, as an author and maintainer of the Rspamd project I would
like to remind you the following:

- Rspamd is a free and open source project;
- rspamd.com resources are free and open merely if you satisfy the fair
usage policy, otherwise you should not use them;
- there is no SLA for the community resources, they are provided as is
- free software DOES NOT mean free support: if I find your question
stupid/boring/redundant I will not reply, the same policy is applied to
feature requests. Please also bear in mind that my resources are also
quite limited, so sometimes it might take a long time for me to reply;
- I always welcome bug reports, suggestions but only if they are
properly filled according to the Github issue template. This part is
very important, please do not ignore it.

Finally, I would like to thank all the people who are supporting the
project and, in particular, those who help me with the community
support: Alexander Moisseev, Andrew Lewis, Steve Freegard and others.