[Rspamd-Users] rspamd.com https timeouts

Marcin Marszałkowski m.marszal at wp.pl
Thu Mar 19 17:07:10 UTC 2020

Hi All,

For the last 3 weeks  I’m not able to open rspamd.com page (being on the same WAN IP as my server is), my server’s rspamd module also keeps timing out when connecting to maps.rspamd.com
My ISP doesn’t block access, traceroute showing full route to rspamd server, only port 443 is affected. My domain isn’t blacklisted but it seems like my IP address is. I couldn’t find the way/option to unblock it.
Thus, how to unblock my IP or is there anything else to look at?
Thanks!

Cheers
Martin