[Rspamd-Users] Greylisting oddity.

Reio Remma reio at mrstuudio.ee
Tue Mar 10 11:44:03 UTC 2020

On 09/03/2020 21:26, Reio Remma via Users wrote:
> On 09.03.2020 20:26, Michael Grimm wrote:
>> Reio Remma via Users <users at lists.rspamd.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Can anyone advise how to completely disable greylisting? enabled =
>>> false doesn't seem to work.
>> mail> cat local.d/greylist.conf
>> enabled = false;
>>
>> mail> grep -i greylist /var/log/maillog
>> spamd[97513]: <ezf9h6>; cfg; rspamd_config_is_module_enabled: lua
>> module greylist is disabled in the configuration
>>
>> mail> rspamadm configwizard
>> […]
>> Modules disabled (explicitly): greylist, […]
>> […]
>>
>> "enabled = false" in local.d/greylist.conf seems to work at my site
>> (rspamd 2.4).
>>
>> HTH,
>> Michael
>
> Thanks!
>
> I added the same earlier today and so far so goo.
>
> I think I had it in greylisting.conf as suggested by erroneous docs
> somewhere last time I tried to disable it.

I rejoiced too early. It started greylisting everything above the
greylist limit like last time.

Disabling greylisting seems to have broken because I had overwritten
greylist = 4 with greylist = 6 in local.d/actions.conf

If I remove that line from actions.conf or set greylist = null there, it
seems to work.

Reio