[Rspamd-Users] Incorrect country code for IP (maybe a bug?)

Sophie Loewenthal sophie at klunky.co.uk
Fri Mar 6 18:15:58 UTC 2020

Hi,

 Country codes are likely to vary significantly from actual IP locations.

Do they own their IPs, which they connected to a hosting company-ISP in the Netherlands [NL].  Won't the Dutch company announce these IPs with their ASN?

(My network peering/ASN knowledge is poor)

 sent from phone

On 6 Mar 2020, at 6:48 pm, Reio Remma via Users <users at lists.rspamd.com> wrote:

> On 6. Mar 2020, at 19:33, Sophie Loewenthal <sophie at klunky.co.uk> wrote:
>
> How can we disable "IP Bad country"?
>
> These IP=country ASN always harm our incoming ham.
>
> From my whois lookup:
> IP Location     Argentina Buenos Aires H4hosting Bv
> ASN     AS51050 H4HOSTING-AS, NL (registered May 25, 2010)

So they’re from NL operating in AR?