[Rspamd-Users] Is RSPAMD racist?

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Tue Jun 23 07:54:28 UTC 2020

Just ignore that temporary shit. When they are able to go on vacation,
get drunk and sit on the couch watching soccer, this discussion is over.

Or explain them that black, darkness, night has been associated with
'bad' since before slave trade or whatever. And light, illuminates gives
clarity, white is associated with good. Even ying and yang uses black
and white for thousands of years. Every word spend on this, is a waste
of time.