[Rspamd-Users] starting with rspamd

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Wed Jun 17 14:28:52 UTC 2020

I want to have a look a rspamd, just link it to sendmail via milter and
have it do only check an ebl check.

Out of the box rspamd comes with 2850 lines of configuration file. I am
not able to test/read those all at once. I would like rspamd to do only
this one check and in future expand the configuration.

Question 1:
I assume I have to override the rspamd.conf to get rid of all the
defaults?
Although it says on the top I should rspamd.conf.local. Because undoing
everyting is more work and an package update could ad a module that I
did not disable.

Question 2:
Does a worker "rspamd_proxy" suffice? Or do I need normal, controller
and/or fuzzy?