[Rspamd-Users] rspamd, roundcube, and markasjunk configuration

Andrés (Mesi) andres at mesi.com.ar
Wed Jun 3 13:26:40 UTC 2020

Just in case you still want it, this is an example config of markasjunk2
plugin:

$config['markasjunk2_spam_cmd'] = '/usr/bin/rspamc -h x.x.x.x:11334
learn_spam -t 3 -P controlpassword %f';
$config['markasjunk2_ham_cmd'] = '/usr/bin/rspamc -h x.x.x.x:11334
learn_ham -t 3 -P controlpassword %f';

Andrés