[Rspamd-Users] Disable DKIM signature for mailing lists

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Wed Jul 8 08:01:50 UTC 2020

Hi Tim,

Interesting to read how mailman is offering this service. I was
wondering how organisations like ebay are relaying email and prevent
people from having direct contact. I tried searching for it a while ago
but could not really find something, how are these systems even called?
Do you know if it is possible to realize something based on eg.
sendmail?