[Rspamd-Users] Multiple dkim selectors without using a map?

Arno Welzel privat at arnowelzel.de
Wed Jul 1 11:55:26 UTC 2020

Hi,

George Shammas via Users:

> I have about 15 domains that can send email from my server. They are
> currently all using rsa keys, but I want to add Ed25519 signatures to
> all of them.
>
> Right now, the rspamd config is simple, and allows me to have per
> domain keys pretty easily: ``` path =
> "/var/lib/rspamd/dkim/$domain.$selector.key"; selector = "shammas";
> ```
>
> However, it seems that if I want to sign with two keys, I'll need to
> create a long map with all the domains, their selectors, and their
> paths. At least that is my interpretation from the docs at
> https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/dkim_signing.html
[...]

There are several ways to do this, not only maps.

<https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/dkim_signing.html#use-of-signing_table>

<https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/dkim_signing.html#http-headers-based-dkim-signing>

<https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/dkim_signing.html#dkim-signing-using-vault>

Another way would be to create a script which produces this map file
based on the list of domain names.

Arno