[Rspamd-Users] Preferred method to add to Rspamd Lua's C loader path

Ralph Seichter abbot at monksofcool.net
Sat Jan 25 16:58:33 UTC 2020

I am wondering about the proper way to add to Lua's package.cpath when
writing Rspamd modules. It is possible to dynamically change this path
variable in the code itself, but I'd much prefer allowing the admin use
an environment variable like LUA_CPATH instead.

My documentation search did not yield the desired result, so I am asking
here what your preferred method is. Thanky for your pointers.

-Ralph