[Rspamd-Users] Bit.ly addresses.

Reio Remma reio at mrstuudio.ee
Thu Jan 23 08:29:38 UTC 2020

Hello!

Can anyone tell me if bit.ly short URLs are processed by Rspamd? Since
the weekend one of my users has started to receive russian lottery spam,
all of which contain a line of text in russian ending with bit.ly links.

I expanded some of these links and they seemed to have URLs in them with
TLD-s I have already penalized (however they aren't being scored).

It seems someone has suddenly found a way into web servers - all these
seems to be send from infected machines.

Thanks,
Reio