[Rspamd-Users] Combined maps for whitelist

Info @ Qadisha.IT info at qadisha.it
Sun Jan 5 09:43:50 UTC 2020

On 03/01/2020 10:31, Vsevolod Stakhov wrote:
> On 03/01/2020 08:23, Alex JOST wrote:
>> Am 02.01.20 um 17:51 schrieb Info @ Qadisha.IT:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> i'd like to whitelist certain email if the From and the source IP
>>> address are listed in two different map files.
>>> I guess the Combined Maps should help in achieving this, but so far
>>> i'm not able to have it works.
>>>
>>> Do you have an example to share with me? Is there something else more
>>> appropriate to evaluate multiple maps prior to apply a reduced score?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Antonino
>>>

>> https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/composites.html
>>
>> # /etc/rspamd/local.d/force_actions.conf
>> #
>> rules {
>>    CUSTOM_WHITELIST {
>>      action = "accept";
>>      expression = "WHITELIST_FROM & WHITELIST_IP";
>>    }
>> }
>>
> Please do not advice force_actions module as it is very special and is
> not suited for generic usage.
>
> Here are some samples of the combined maps:
> https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/blob/master/test/functional/configs/multimap.conf#L167
>
> I believe there are the same samples in the module documentation though.

Hi

thanks for the feedback.
I'm considering to implement something based on your examples, my
problem here is the result of the evaluation.
If the AND/OR are properly evaluate, what will happen to the message?
Should i use COMBINED_MAP_AND/COMBINED_MAP_OR as symbols for another
multimap entry?

Thanks
Antonino