[Rspamd-Users] Combined maps for whitelist

Vsevolod Stakhov vsevolod at rspamd.com
Fri Jan 3 08:31:21 UTC 2020

On 03/01/2020 08:23, Alex JOST wrote:
> Am 02.01.20 um 17:51 schrieb Info @ Qadisha.IT:
>> Hi
>>
>> i'd like to whitelist certain email if the From and the source IP
>> address are listed in two different map files.
>> I guess the Combined Maps should help in achieving this, but so far
>> i'm not able to have it works.
>>
>> Do you have an example to share with me? Is there something else more
>> appropriate to evaluate multiple maps prior to apply a reduced score?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Antonino
>>

> https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/composites.html
>
> # /etc/rspamd/local.d/force_actions.conf
> #
> rules {
>   CUSTOM_WHITELIST {
>     action = "accept";
>     expression = "WHITELIST_FROM & WHITELIST_IP";
>   }
> }

Please do not advice force_actions module as it is very special and is
not suited for generic usage.

Here are some samples of the combined maps:
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/blob/master/test/functional/configs/multimap.conf#L167

I believe there are the same samples in the module documentation though.