[Rspamd-Users] phishing.lua problem after rspamd 2.4 upgrade / terminated abnormally

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Thu Feb 27 13:03:50 UTC 2020

Hello,

rspamd 2.4 asan build seems to have issues related to phishing.lua, see log attached.

I had to downgrade to 2.3 which runs without problems.

Would it be possible to leave some previous versions in the centos repo?
I tried yum downgrade rspamd, which was not possible. Instead I had to
download an rpm and do the downgrade manually.

Thanks
Gerald