[Rspamd-Users] MX_INVALID

Alexander Moisseev moiseev at mezonplus.ru
Sun Feb 9 08:50:04 UTC 2020

09.02.2020 10:36, dunc пишет:
>>> # telnet vikavolt.denkimushi.com 25
>>> Trying 212.159.101.34...
>>> Connected to vikavolt.denkimushi.com.
>>> Escape character is '^]'.
>>> 220-vikavolt.denkimushi.com ESMTP Postfix
>>> 220 vikavolt.denkimushi.com ESMTP Postfix
>>> quit
>>> 221 2.0.0 Bye
>>> Connection closed by foreign host.
>>
>> AFAIK this is a valid multi-line response. Notice the hyphen after 220.

Oh, I see, the problem is in timeouts then.

The default postscreen pregreet delay in Postfix is up to 6 seconds:

# postconf postscreen_greet_wait
postscreen_greet_wait = ${stress?{2}:{6}}s

And the default mx_check timeout in Rspamd is 1 second:

# rspamadm configdump mx_check.timeout
*** Section mx_check.timeout ***
1
*** End of section mx_check.timeout ***

You can increase the timeout as recommended in the module documentation if your servers is not under high load.