[Rspamd-Users] MIME_BAD_EXTENSION force action not applied

shacky shacky83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:10:10 UTC 2020

Hi all,
using Rspamd version 2.5 I added some file extensions to the
"bad_extensions" list into the file /etc/rspamd/local.d/mime_types.conf.

Messages that have attached files with these extensions are rejected and
sender receives an Undelivered Mail message.

I'm trying to configure the reject message adding a new force action with a
custom message:

  REJECT_MIME_BAD {
    action = "reject";
    expression = "MIME_BAD_EXTENSION";
    message = "Your mail was rejected because it contains BANNED
ATTACHMENTS (zip, rar)."
  }

But the sender is still receiving the default reject message.

Could you help me to understand where I'm wrong, please?

Thank you very much!
Bye