[Rspamd-Users] List emails in Greylisting and manually allow specific ones

Holger Steinhauer holger+rspamduser at steinhauer.software
Sun Aug 23 09:51:10 UTC 2020

Hi.

I am switching back to rspamd after years and would love to also carry
over a feature I had while using sqlgrey for greylisting. Unfortunately,
I can’t seem to find the answers in the manuals. If they are, I am
really sorry but would really appreciate pointers to the right
direction.

Anyways, here is what I am looking for:
I essentially want to achieve two things:
a) List all emails currently being held back by greylisting (bonus: how
many times were they seen already)
b) Whitelist a specific email currently being locked

With sqlgrey I used a web ui which essentially wrote the triple of ip,
sender and receiver into the correct table. Is a similar thing possible
with rspamd? Can I query Redis to do this?

Thanks for your help.

All the best and stay healthy,
Holger