[Rspamd-Users] Implemented /etc/hosts files processing - any documentation around yet?

Duncan Bellamy a.16bit.sysop at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:25:13 UTC 2020

Here is two whitelist examples:

domain_whitelist {
  type = "from"
  filter = "email:domain:tld"
  map = "${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/local.d/maps.d/whitelist.map";
  description = "List of domains to whitelist";
  action = "accept";
}

ip_whitelist {
type = "ip";
  prefilter = "true";
  map = "${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/local.d/maps.d/ip_whitelist.map";
  description = "List IP addresses to whitelist";
  action = "accept";
}

whitelist, accepts any domain listed and ip_whitelist accepts and ip listed.  It’s not 0.0.0.0 badguys.com <http://badguys.com/>,  just badguys.com <http://badguys.com/> (and change to reject!)